What You Need to Be an Uber Driver
Signing up for any job often requires paper work and a lot of form filling. Uber is the same way… but you can do it all from your computer and/or phone! And I’ve gather all the information for you to have in one easy place!
Here are your instructions for becoming an Uber Driver in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The following is from the Uber website, under the Hawaii Regulations:
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least one year of licensed driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you are under 23 years old)
YOUR CAR NEEDS…
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Proof of safety check
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- Have a vehicle that has 4 doors, in good condition, not salvage title, and not too old (15 years or younger) More info here
- Hands-free mount for your phone (check Walmart or Target for $12-$25 ones)
- A large UBER sticker that you put on your driver-side rear windshield when giving rides (you can have them mail you one or you can pick it up at the Greenlight Hub near Ward Centers)
YOUR PHONE NEEDS…
- Your phone needs to be able to run the Uber Driver app for iOS or Android (the website says currently you need iPhone 4s or newer, Android 2013 or newer)
- You need a data plan… it does not use much data
Ready to sign up to be an Uber Driver? Use my link and receive a bonus or guarantee! (Code: wd3ng). You’ll also be supporting my website here!
Or sign up to deliver with Uber Eats.